Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho 2 days
Duration: 2 days/1 night
Group size: Group 14
Tour line: HCM city - Cai Be market - Vinh Long - Can Tho - HCM city
Mekong Delta is the area that the water much more the land. In this area, the floating market is very polular, the main vehicle is the moto boat, they use it in daily life. Interestly, to discover the culture and the lifestyle of the habitants here, the best way is to book the tour from any travel agencies. Enjoy this tour, it is really great chance for you to know how the local people life busy is.
Discover the area's largest floating market place...on water
Taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
See how coconut candy and crispy rice cake are made here (served free with premium hot tea.)
Description Price for Group tour
Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho (L, D)
Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang - Saigon (B, L)
After breakfast, boarding a motor boat for a long distance trip to discover the area’s largest floating marketplace…on water! Then cruising through small channels to visit a rice noodle making village, a large rice mill. Then we’ll stop at Can Tho market and proceed to Saigon. Finish trip in Saigon at 19.00 pm.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, water and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Free pick up area: De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Dong Khoi St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong St…Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel accommodation
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!